Enjoy the perks of exfoliation and peels with minimum downtime with the following treatments, most of which can be done weekly. Best results come when done in a series of 3 to 4 followed by a stronger peel.
POMEGRANATE TREATMENT: $65
The perfect pick-me-up for all skin types and conditions, this combination of L-Lactic acid, Fruit Enzymes and Resveratrol helps to clarify and correct superficial skin concerns.
POMEGRANATE BRIGHTENING TREATMENT: $75
The benefits of Pomegranate combined with pure L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and a triple blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, this treatment immediately exfoliates and brightens the skin leaving it glowing and healthy. Also available as an add-on treatment for chest/décolleté’ and hands.
PURITY TREATMENT: $75 Ideal for those with stubborn, hard-to-clear breakouts and congestion, this powerhouse combination of Encapsulated Retinol and Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids decongests and detoxifies skin while helping to calm inflammation. Can also be layered with Blueberry Jessners Peel for added strength.
BENEFIT TREATMENT: $75
This is a treatment that “Benefits” all skin types-the perfect starter peel. A gentle yet effective blend of L-Ascorbic Acid, Fruit Enzymes, Salicylic Acid and Spanish Moss helps to brighten, smooth and resurface even the most sensitive skin.
- A release form will be required prior to treatment.
- Provider reserves the right to deny treatment due to precautionary measures.
- Home care prep and post treatment is recommended for all services and required for the stronger peels.
- Postcare instructions for home will be provided along with samples.
Some conditions and medicines are contraindicated for exfoliation and peel treatments. This includes but is not limited to:
- Sensitive or abraded skin
- Sunburned skin
- Recent (within last 2 weeks) exfoliation treatments or injectables such as Botox
- Cold sores, shingles or fever blisters
- Antibiotics and certain medicines such as Accutane